How to Transcribe Zoom Recordings, Meetings, and Call Audio & Video
免费成人在线视频The crowded video conferencing market includes . Zoom has emerged as a leader among them for meetings, webinars, and conference calls. Recording your Zoom meetings lets participants focus on the conversation rather than notetaking. Then after the meeting, you can either send a recap recording or transcript to attendees. You can also use recorded meetings as official documentation.
How to Record a Zoom Meeting or Conference Call
免费成人在线视频Recording calls and meetings with Zoom is easy and only requires a few steps.
Note:免费成人在线视频 Only the host can enable recording or give a participant recording privileges.
To start recording before enabling screen sharing:
免费成人在线视频1. Once you’ve joined the meeting, click the ‘Record’ icon from the bottom menu.
2. That’s it! Your meeting is now recording.
3. To stop or pause the recording, click the appropriate button.
To start recording after enabling screen sharing:
1. After you’ve joined the meeting, click the ‘More’ option in the meeting controls menu. Then select ‘Record’ from the drop-down menu.
免费成人在线视频2. To pause or stop recording, click ‘More’ and choose your selection from the drop-down menu.
Recording Zoom meetings and calls can be a great way to save them for future reference. But reviewing them can be tedious, especially if you need to transcribe the recording. Luckily, there are a few ways to get quick and accurate Zoom audio transcripts.
Ways to Transcribe Your Recorded Zoom Meetings
If you have a Zoom Business or Enterprise plan, you can within your account settings. After each meeting, you’ll receive an email with a link to the transcript file. While this functionality is convenient, there are a couple of drawbacks:
- You can only enable automatic transcription for cloud recordings—not those saved to your computer.
- Accuracy can be an issue since speech-to-text software generates the transcript. The lack of human review means errors can make it through.
If transcript accuracy is as important to you as turnaround speed, using a transcription service like Rev could be ideal. In fact, we guarantee at least 99% accuracy, with most requests turned around in less than 12 hours. Using our professional transcriptionists can boost accuracy because:
- Native-speaking transcriptionists are vetted and held to established quality standards.
- They can identify different speakers and understand diverse accents.
- Users can provide word lists to help transcriptionists as they review recording files. These lists can include industry-specific terminology, brand names, or participant names.
How to Transcribe a Zoom Meeting
1. Using your web browser, go to Rev.com, click on the ‘Transcription’ box, and then click the ‘Get Started’ button on the next page.
2. Upload your audio or video file by browsing to the file on your computer, dragging it to the ‘Upload Files’ box, or pasting a link to the file.
3. Next is a checkout screen with the recording length and estimated delivery time. At this point, you can upload more files or select options for your transcription order.
If you need a quicker turnaround, you can choose ‘Rush My Order’ or ‘Instant First Draft’ to address your needs. If it’s important to have the most accurate transcript faster, then you may want to rush your order. But if you only need a rough draft to get started, then the instant machine-generated transcript might be all you need.
The ‘Timestamping’ option can be useful if your recording is long or you have many speakers. Having paragraphs timestamped allows you to quickly find and reference sections of the recording or keep your place as you’re reviewing.
Often, you won’t need a verbatim transcription. But there are some circumstances, such as legal transcription or quoted interviews, where you’d need to include nonverbal communication or filler words for clarity and precision.
4. Once you’ve made your selections, click ‘Checkout’ to enter your payment information and complete your order. At this point, you can also provide a glossary of words or names to aid the transcriptionist while they work on your order.
Reviewing Your Completed Transcript
When your transcript is finished, you’ll receive an email letting you know it’s ready for review.
Click the ‘Review and Edit Transcript’ button to go to your Rev account, where you can review the transcript免费成人在线视频 alongside the recording.
免费成人在线视频You may want to give the transcript a quick read through to catch and fix any glaring errors. For a more thorough review, play the recording back and follow along with the transcript to verify accuracy. You can edit, highlight, strikethrough, and add notes within the transcript and even share it with other reviewers. After you’ve finished reviewing, you can export the finished transcript in Word, PDF, or .txt formats.
Recording and transcribing Zoom calls and meetings can easily become one of your time-saving processes. Transcripts provide a low-cost, convenient way to ensure accuracy when documentation is essential. By getting your audio and video files transcribed by Rev for only $1.25 per minute, you can free up your time to work on other high-value tasks.
Video is where it is at in 2020. Consumers and customers around the world are turning to that medium. The problem is…
免费成人在线视频Webinars have grown in popularity in the last few years, along with the general growth of all types of video conferencing. A…
Just say it! More and more businesses realize that saying it is quicker and more conclusive than typing it out. Documentation via…