How to Create a SCC Caption File
免费成人在线视频A .scc file is a popular closed caption file format also referred to as a “Scenarist” closed caption file. It is used as a sidecar file in popular video editing & production programs like Adobe products (Encore, Captivate, Flash, and Premiere Pro), Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, and more. SCC files are also accepted by several OTT media platforms like Netflix, Amazon, and iTunes. They have a frame rate of 29.97 fps.
免费成人在线视频So how do you create closed caption files in the .scc file format? Follow these steps.
How to Create a SCC File
1. Upload your video content to Rev.com
You can go here免费成人在线视频 and click “Get Started.” Then you have a few options: you can upload a video file, paste a video URL, or use Rev’s Vimeo or YouTube integration.
2. Choose any additional captioning options
免费成人在线视频You can choose quicker delivery (“Rush” captions), and you have the option to order foreign subtitles. Foreign subtitles are translations of your English captions into multiple languages. The base closed captioning fee is $1.25 per video minute and Rev guarantees 99% accuracy.
You can also order as many additional caption file types as you want for free. This includes SRT files, VTT files, TXT closed captioning transcript text file, and many more.
3. Your caption files will be delivered via email, usually within 24 hours
Depending on the length of your video, your SCC file could be ready in as little as 12-24 hours. We’ll send you an email and it will also be in your Rev account on Rev.com.
4. Use our free caption and subtitle editor to finalize your captions
Here is an example of our world-class Rev Caption Editor免费成人在线视频. You can use this free text editor to make final edits to your SCC caption file. You can download almost any caption format out of the editor, including .scc.
5. You have your SCC file!
Use our helpful resources below to learn how to add your caption files to several different video platforms:
- YouTube – How to Add Closed Captions to YouTube
- Vimeo – How to Add Captions to Vimeo videos
- Twitter – How to Add Captions to Twitter videos
- Facebook – How to Add Captions to Facebook videos
- Adobe Premiere Pro – Adding Captions in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Instagram – Add Captions to Instagram Videos
- Zoom – Adding Captions to Zoom video recordings
- iMovie – How to Add Captions and Subtitles in iMovie
- Final Cut Pro – How to Add Captions and Subtitles to videos in Final Cut Pro
- Quicktime – How to Add Captions and Subtitles to Quicktime
- Handbrake (free option) – Add Caption or Subtitle Files to Videos with Handbrake
Slack is an overwhelmingly popular instant communication tool that’s used by small businesses and large corporations alike. It’s best known for its…
Skype and Skype for Business have been mainstays in the remote work ecosystem for years. These popular programs have helped people get…
For many people, Google has become a go-to source for video meetings and calls. The technology giant’s Google Meet and Google Hangout…